Bullet Force is a 3D first-person shooter with a multiplayer mode. Begin the game by creating a room or joining one that already exists.
Purchase lethal machine guns and role-playing games, among other weapons and accessories! Furthermore, if you kill several opponents in a row, you may gain incredible abilities. Demonstrate your skills and become the champion of the Bullet Force!
- There's a multiplayer mode where you can play with people from all over the world, as well as a practice mode with bots.
- There are a variety of weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- There are several game modes to choose from, including Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, and Conquest.
- Weapon sets can be customized in a variety of ways.
- Credits are used to purchase additional weapons.
- After eradicating the pandemic several times in a row, you gain a unique ability in the game.
- Exceptional quality 3D images (customizable in settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- Several playable maps with various themes
- There is a full-screen mode available.
- To move, use the WASD keys.
- The spacebar is used to jump, the T key is used to speak, and the mouse is used to fire.
- Press Shift + P to exit the game.
- Resurrect yourself by entering.
- G is in charge of the grenade launchers.
- E is going to pick up the gun.
- F to make use of a knife
- R is for reloading, and C is for concealment.
- The arrow keys are used to cause mass destruction.
- Click the tab to see the score.