Yatzy Classic is a version of the popular dice game, also known as Yahtzee. The goal is to toss certain combinations of numbers to earn points.
The game is played over 13 rounds, and in each round, a player rolls the dice up to three times to try to achieve a specific combination. The player must then decide which combination to score on the scorecard. Each combination can only be scored once per game.
Some examples of combinations that can be scored are:
- Ones: The total number of dice with the number 1 on them
- Twos: The total number of twos on the dice
- Three of a kind refers to three dice with the same number
- Four of a kind: four dice that all show the same number
- Small straight: Four consecutive numbers showing on the dice
- Full House: Three of a type and two pairs
- Yahtzee: Five dice showing the same number
- Chance: The sum of all dice
- Yatzy Classic is a simple, easy-to-learn game that can be played with friends and family. The game is available for mobile devices and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. It can also be played online against other players or with AI opponents.
How to play
- The gameplay of Yatzy Classic is based on 13 rounds, in each round, a player rolls five dice and can roll them up to three times to try to achieve a specific combination. The player must then decide which combination to score on the scorecard. Each combination can only be scored once per game.
- The controls of Yatzy Classic are simple and easy to use. The players can roll the dice by clicking on the "Roll" button and can select which dice to keep or re-roll by clicking on them. Once a player has rolled the dice and achieved a combination, they can select it on the scorecard by clicking on the corresponding box.